Maher Zain - One Big Family


One Big Family - Maher Zain












I wonder why you and me fight each other

Don't you see the similarities between us?

Take a minute and see yourself in the mirror

You look like me: those eyes, lips - you can't deny

Pre-chorus:

Have you thought about

Why we look the same?

Why we feel the same?

Don't tell me it's by chance

Chorus:

Oh, you're my brother

You're my sister

We're one big family

Oh, you're my brother

You're my sister

Just one big family

It doesn't matter if you live far away from me

You feel I feel, you bleed I bleed, you cry and I cry

We sleep and dream

Sometimes we're sad, sometimes we're happy

You breathe I breathe

We love, walk, talk and we smile

PRE-CHORUS

CHORUS

I care about you

And I wish you could realise

There's no difference between us two

We're part of one family

No matter how far you are

And even if we don’t know each other

Oh, you and me, me and you, we are one

CHORUS





Maher Zain - One Big Family
Item Reviewed: Maher Zain - One Big Family 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.
Emoticon? nyengir

Berkomentarlah dengan Bahasa yang Relevan dan Sopan.. #ThinkHIGH! ^_^

Komentar Terbaru

Just load it!